20101010

Now

 Iskra Hristova

                           the original text: Сега

...
is my turn
to behave
sweetly-condescendingly, my darling
told me
while stirring up the pancake batter
and I was licking the honey off the spoon
and you smiled
you started humming some Irish tune
and I was mopping up over-boiled coffee
and the neighbor started knocking again
on the central heating pipes
in the rhythm of Bossa Nova
and I am collecting the laundry
and I bite my nails in front of the TV set
'cause I was always forget to close my eyes at the scary scenes
and you appeared so very lonely under that lamp
and my hands were waving, waving
and I cried so much
and I was so pitiful
that it
is
just inevitably
your turn
to behave
sweetly-condescendingly, my darling


translator: Apostol Dimitrov
                                                     

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар